BEWARE OF MARRYING FIVE (5) TYPES OF WOMEN
Shaykh Sulayman Ar-Ruhaylee (حفظه الله) says:
“The (scholars) say, beware of marrying five types of women;
1. Annānah (أ)
2. Hannānah (ح)
1. Annānah (أ): means a woman known for a lot of moaning and complaining. She is not pleased with anything. Nothing Impresses her. She is hardly ever satisfied with her husband. Life cannot be pleased with this type of woman. From the time the husband enters (and) until he leaves, he is under her groaning/moaning and complaining.
2. Hannānah (ح): the scholars say this is a woman that craves for another husband, meaning; she reminds her husband of the favour of her being (married to him) and she always says to him: “What has entrapped me with you?!”. “Is my type supposed to be with (the likes of) you?! “. “My kind are supposed to be with such and such type…”. Every time she looks at him she says: ” My fortune is wretched because my kind is to be married to such and such type (of man)”.
3. Haddāqah: she is the one that looks at everything with desire and seeks to acquire it. When she goes home, she goes to her husband with a grief-stricken face (saying) “Maa Shaa Allaah, so and so has such and such, and so and so has (this or that) whilst I am poor”. When she goes to the market places, she desires to purchase everything.
4. Barrāqah: this one is too preoccupied with herself away from her husband and her own house. Nothing is of importance to her except herself. She is overly engaged with herself, her beauty and her personal affairs away from her husband and her house. We can safely say (about her) as they say today: ‘Selfish’.
5. Shaddāqah: she is the type that is always ranting; she is always speaking and rarely quiet.”